Quantcast

Maven with Ant task

nakata
Good day,

I would like to perform some ant task after the war file being generated.

with following script, if i change the phase to different value like "Install" , it will not prompt error, but i want the ant script run once the war file being generated

When i try to save it with value "compile", it prompt me error "Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (execution: default, phase: compile)" in eclipse Juno.

appreciated if anyone can shed some light for this and thanks for your tim