Maven studies...how to use it

Enrico Olivelli
Hi
I have recently created a branch on Maven studies repository (for Maven
Metrics subsystem)
I have literally copied current master of maven core and then I have
started doing my stuff.

I see now these trouble points:
- it is nasty to sync with Maven core master as we are in two separate git
repository (maybe my git is not so strong)
- it is nasty to see a diff of my work, you cannot create a pr against
maven core master (it is not a forked repository)

How can I proceed?
Isn't it better to create a branch in my github fork and then keep a PR
open?

Any suggestion is really welcome

Cheers
Enrico

Re: Maven studies...how to use it

Enrico Olivelli
Il Dom 22 Mar 2020, 22:38 Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> Hi Enrico,
>
> You can add another remote url to your fork, and rebase from core your
> branch. Did you try?

Good idea.
This will solve my problem 1)

Thank you Romain!