Maven not working with GWT project (eclipse 3.6)

Maven not working with GWT project (eclipse 3.6)

Alexandre Palomo
Hi guys,

I had updated my Eclipse to Helios(3.6) version and after that,
my GWT Project does not work anymore.

The maven plugin cannot get the dependencies configured in the POM.xml.

If I run the "maven compile" goal, it works fine. But when I try to generate a war file, it goes without any dependency.

Does anybody here know what can I do to solve it?
I've already tried the "Maven -> Update Dependencies", but it does not work.

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/s3ou4x.jpg[img]

This project is using GWT 1.7.1
Eclipse version: 3.6
Maven: i got it from the eclipse marketplace

Alexandre Palomo
alexandrepalomo@gmail.com