Maven-generated sites for multiple supported versions?

Maven-generated sites for multiple supported versions?

Russell Gold-3
How would one generate a site that provides access to multiple versions of the documentation? Is there standard support for such a thing, or a known plugin?

Re: Maven-generated sites for multiple supported versions?

rfscholte
I think it is a matter of a proper folder structure.
Referring from one version to another is tricky and should be avoided.

This is what we do with Maven[1], current/ uses some htaccess magic.

Robert

[1] https://maven.apache.org/ref/