Maven enforcer 3.0.0. release (1.9 compatibility)

Maven enforcer 3.0.0. release (1.9 compatibility)

Dawid Weiss
Hello there,

Is there any schedule to release maven-enforcer with Java 1.9
compatibility fixes?

Dawid

Re: Maven enforcer 3.0.0. release (1.9 compatibility)

Dawid Weiss
Just for completeness -- 3.0.0-M1 works like a charm for me with the
newest Java 9. Thanks Robert.

Dawid