Maven and PVCS

Richardson, Simon (Treasury)
Has anyone integrated Maven with PVCS Version Manager SCM?

Regards

Simon

"MMS <hbosplc.com>" made the following annotations.
For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit http://www.HBOSTS.com

Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to http://www.HBOSdeal.com

HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes Halifax plc and Bank of Scotland.
Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No. 2692890. Registered in England.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.

HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.

Re: Maven and PVCS

Jason van Zyl
On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 19:00 +0100, Richardson, Simon (Treasury) wrote:
> Has anyone integrated Maven with PVCS Version Manager SCM?

Nope, we would definitely like that in Maven SCM :-)

We're now focusing our efforts SCM efforts within Maven SCM. Join the
dev list if you want to help out with adding PVCS:

[hidden email]

> Regards
>
> Simon
>
> "MMS <hbosplc.com>" made the following annotations.
> For more information on HBOS Treasury Services, please visit http://www.HBOSTS.com
>
> Or for details of our online FX & Deposit services, please go to http://www.HBOSdeal.com
>
> HBOS Treasury Services plc is part of the HBOS Group, which also includes Halifax plc and Bank of Scotland.
> Registered Office: 33 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HZ. Registered No. 2692890. Registered in England.
> Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
>
> The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the HBOS Treasury Services plc network. HBOS Treasury Services plc will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.
>
> HBOS Treasury Services plc reserves the right to monitor and record e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use of its system and ensuring its effective operation.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org