Maven and Java 12-ea / 13-ea

rfscholte
Hi Rory,

We've prepared a job to see how Maven core is doing with the available ea
version of Java. [1]
As you can see, all looks good.
We'll start adding JDK 12-ea soon to the rest of our ~100 projects too by
default (about half of them are the maven-plugins). I don't expect real
issues.

thanks,
Robert

ps. the first results of having direct access to the OpenJDK Jira are
already there. Thank you for initiating this!

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6522/

Re: Maven and Java 12-ea / 13-ea

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland
Thanks Robert !