Maven achetype different project name than artefactid

Maven achetype different project name than artefactid

Freshmike
Hi All,

I'm trying to figure out how create a different project name than the
artifactId in eclipse when the project is generated from a maven archetype.

we have a convention that all our apps start with app-***. Now the
artifactid is added my maven eclipse  wizard as part of the package name and
a '-' is invalid, so I'm trying to figure out how to have a different
project name vs the artifactid.

Any tips ?
Thanks

--