Maven XML files and their Schema

jan_bar
Hi,

where can I found the name of XML schema used for maven.xml file?
Project.xml is in maven-project.xsd, but where is schema for "jelly:core",
"jelly:ant", "jelly:maven" and "multiproject:build" used in maven.xml?

I have Eclipse 3.1M6 with MyEclipse. It is curious why the maven.xml is
marked as not-valid while the project.xml is valid. Both files doesn't
include the XML Schema.

Thanks, Jan

Re: Maven XML files and their Schema

Brett Porter
Sorry, there isn't a schema for maven.xml or any of its tag libraries
at this point.

- Brett