Maven Site with responsive design

Philipp Kraus-2
Hello

I’m generating with „mvn site“ the project documentation structure, but the HTML result is not responsive.
I’m searching for a skin / theme in the best case with Bootstrap and a responsive layout (especially for mobile devices).

I have tested http://andriusvelykis.github.io/reflow-maven-skin/ <http://andriusvelykis.github.io/reflow-maven-skin/> but with the current plugin version 3.5.1 this plugin does not
work anymore.
Did you know any skins which I can used to get responsive design of the maven site?

Thanks
Phil

Re: Maven Site with responsive design

Jon Harper
The fluido skin is responsive since version 1.6 :
https://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin/
It uses bootstrap 2.
It's used on the main maven site as well : https://maven.apache.org/

Regards,