Maven Resolver Provider, Repo Provisioner and 3.5.1

Maven Resolver Provider, Repo Provisioner and 3.5.1

Manfred Moser-4
Hi all,

I moved my Maven Repository Provisioner to using Maven Resolver and 3.5.0 from Aether and 3.3.9 and have to say.. nice work on the migration. It essentially compiled after just changing a few dependencies!

I did run into an issue in the Maven Resolver Provider where a missing setter causes an NPE and found that Igor already fixed that in master.
Details are at https://github.com/simpligility/maven-repository-tools/pull/31

So now my questions is ... when is 3.5.1 planned for?

Manfred