Maven Project Info Reports Plugin 3.0.1 release

Maven Project Info Reports Plugin 3.0.1 release

Peter Somogyi
Hi,

I'd like to ask if there are any plans to release version 3.0.1 from Maven
Project Info Reports Plugin in the near future.

There is a bug in 3.0.0 which generates the email links incorrectly. As a
result, the mailing list subscribe URLs give 404 error message on HBase's
Mailing Lists page. This bug was fixed in MPIR-380 <
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPIR-380> back in February but there
was no release since then.

HBase is using this version via the latest ASF parent pom <
https://github.com/apache/maven-apache-parent/blob/apache-21/pom.xml#L210-L214

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Maven Project Info Reports Plugin 3.0.1 release

Maxim Solodovnik
Thanks a lot Robert

Finally I was able to get back to this task :)

The test was created and fails successfully :) [1]
Then I tried to replace ProjectBuilder with ModelBuilder
Unfortunately it seems impossible :(

ProjectBuilder has method build(artifact)
ModelBuilder doesn't have it :(

Maybe it is possible to pass bundle plugin to projectBuilder somehow?

[1] https://github.com/solomax/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/tree/master/src/it/MPIR-374-dependencymanagement-bundle

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax