Maven Problem

funkermna
Hello guys, i am java programer i want to build one game called Lineage II i have find a project.
I used  eclipse kepler but that project want to install at eclipse Maven Integration for Eclipse (Juno and newer) 1.4
but  when i did install the Maven, he did not plant all files, i have missing the (Jar) files.
Example.
C:\Users\UserName\.m2\repository\junit\junit\4.11
don't have the file junit-4.11.jar i put it alone.
Maybe someone can tell me what is the problem and how i can fix it ?
Thank you.