Maven Plugins for Android

sisbell
I'd like to see if any maven devs would be interested in testing out the
Masa project for building android projects using maven. I've recently added
support for android libraries and masa is building a fairly complicated
Android project but I haven't had anyone pounding on other use cases to see
what I missed in implementation. It has support for toolchains which should
be consistent with maven toolchains.

The masa project started out in apache sandbox 4 years ago, but I migrated
to github. I would be interested in proposing in incubator project if there
is enough interest in the future. Feel free to check it out and give
feedback or even better patches :)

https://github.com/sisbell/masa/wiki

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Maven Plugins for Android

Emmanuel Venisse-3
Why an other plugin for android? The android-maven-plugin works fine
http://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/

Emmanuel

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Shane Isbell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to see if any maven devs would be interested in testing out the
> Masa project for building android projects using maven. I've recently added
> support for android libraries and masa is building a fairly complicated
> Android project but I haven't had anyone pounding on other use cases to see
> what I missed in implementation. It has support for toolchains which should
> be consistent with maven toolchains.
>
> The masa project started out in apache sandbox 4 years ago, but I migrated
> to github. I would be interested in proposing in incubator project if there
> is enough interest in the future. Feel free to check it out and give
> feedback or even better patches :)
>
> https://github.com/sisbell/masa/wiki
>
> Thanks,
> Shane

Re: Maven Plugins for Android

Manfred Moser
Correct and it has a large user base and more. I already sent an email to
Shane suggesting to cooperate. It would be great to have somebody of his
experience with the android maven plugin and we could e.g. pull in a few
things like the LintMojo..

manfred

On Thu, May 24, 2012 2:30 am, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Why an other plugin for android? The android-maven-plugin works fine
> http://code.google.com/p/maven-android-plugin/
>
> Emmanuel
>
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 7:36 AM, Shane Isbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'd like to see if any maven devs would be interested in testing out the
>> Masa project for building android projects using maven. I've recently
>> added
>> support for android libraries and masa is building a fairly complicated
>> Android project but I haven't had anyone pounding on other use cases to
>> see
>> what I missed in implementation. It has support for toolchains which
>> should
>> be consistent with maven toolchains.
>>
>> The masa project started out in apache sandbox 4 years ago, but I
>> migrated
>> to github. I would be interested in proposing in incubator project if
>> there
>> is enough interest in the future. Feel free to check it out and give
>> feedback or even better patches :)
>>
>> https://github.com/sisbell/masa/wiki
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shane

Re: Maven Plugins for Android

Shane Isbell
I'm happy with the Masa implementation so I'm going to continue working on
it, although I think there may be some room for collaboration. Manfred,
I'll contact on the maven android plugin group.

Thanks,
Shane