Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

I would like to know if we have some SonarQube analysis somewhere
running for all the plugins / shared components etc.

I have found some of the projects on SonarCloud.io for example
maven-enforcer[1] which is outdated..

[1]: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=org.apache.maven.enforcer%3Aenforcer

Re: Maven - Plugin / Shared Components etc.

Hervé BOUTEMY
there is an Apache Sonar server [1] with a quite outdated documentation [2]

but I didn't dig too much into details (and didn't put this as a prerequisite
to Git migration, even if I'm eager to see how we'll be able to analyze our
100+ components)

[1] https://builds.apache.org/analysis/

[2] https://wiki.apache.org/general/SonarInstance