Maven Plug-in Properties Overriding Ant Property File Properties

Maven Plug-in Properties Overriding Ant Property File Properties

Padgett, Nick
In my maven.xml, I load property files within custom init goals.  These properties must override default plug-in property values.  When I run my custom init goal alone, all of my properties appear to be set; I confirmed this with the echo tag.  However, once I couple my custom init goal with a plug-in, the plug-in's default properties override my loaded property files.

Is this what should happen?  It would seem to me that if I load a property file prior to using a plug-in, my property file should take precedence over a plug-in's default values.  I would like to override the plug-in's default values, is there a way to accomplish this?

Nick Padgett

[hidden email]