Maven Javadoc Plugin + Java 12

rfscholte
(as response to MJAVADOC-555)

I've made a Java12 branch, which I will merge to master once Java 12 is
upgraded for Windows.
This now causes MJAVADOC-555 to fail on Windows only[1].
With that I think that all is in place to create Javadocs with Java 12,
and hopefully with Java 13 as well.
If there are new failing usecases, please create new Jira issues.
MJAVADOC-555 is closed and any additional comments are likely not related
to the original issue anymore.

thanks,
Robert

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/maven-box%2Fmaven-javadoc-plugin/detail/Java12/1/pipeline/
(note: is says %2F after maven-box!)

Re: Maven Javadoc Plugin + Java 12

rfscholte
On Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:26:48 +0100, Gili Tzabari <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Okay. Please help me understand:
>
>> I will merge to master once Java 12 is upgraded for Windows.
>
> Do you mean that the Jenkins test machines are using an older version of
> Java 12? Is there an "infra" issue I can track regarding the upgrade?

Sure, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17700

Robert