Maven JDeprScan Plugin

Robert Scholte-6
Hi,

I'd like to prepare an alpha release of the Maven JDeprScan Plugin
It is a wrapper around the jdeprscan tool[1], available since Java 9.

   You use the jdeprscan tool as a static analysis tool that scans a jar
file (or some other aggregation of class files) for uses of deprecated API
elements.

It would be nice if some could a review upfront. Any feedback it
appreciated.

@Brian, can you create a new Jira project: MJDEPRSCAN ?

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/tools/jdeprscan.htm

Re: Maven JDeprScan Plugin

karianna
I can confirm it works well in my testing.

Cheers,
Martijn

On 28 October 2017 at 13:46, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]

> I'd like to prepare an alpha release of the Maven JDeprScan Plugin
> It is a wrapper around the jdeprscan tool[1], available since Java 9.
>
>   You use the jdeprscan tool as a static analysis tool that scans a jar
> file (or some other aggregation of class files) for uses of deprecated API
> elements.
>
> It would be nice if some could a review upfront. Any feedback it
> appreciated.
>
> @Brian, can you create a new Jira project: MJDEPRSCAN ?
>
> thanks,
> Robert
>
> [1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/9/tools/jdeprscan.htm

Re: Maven JDeprScan Plugin

Brian Fox-2
All set.

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]>