Maven FAQ plugin schema?

Jeff Jensen-3
Is there a schema file for the FAQ?  Particularly, is there a URL to use for the
namespace?  I didn't see one in its jar or repository area, nor in the doc page
for it, and the example one was not using one.  So there probably is not one,
but wanted to check.

Re: Maven FAQ plugin schema?

Brett Porter
no, sorry. None at the moment.