Maven EAR Plugin 3.2.0 with skinnyModules option

Maven EAR Plugin 3.2.0 with skinnyModules option

abrarov
Hi users of Apache Maven,

We are working on MEAR-153 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MEAR-153)
to implement skinnyModules option for the Maven EAR Plugin.

Refer to https://github.com/apache/maven-ear-plugin/pull/24 for the changes
which can be used to try skinnyModules option which is a logical extension
of the skinnyWars option.

Unfortunately, we have no real code which uses SAR, HAR, RAR and WSR modules
of EAR to test the changes on working code and to ensure that things work as
expected, so we appreciate help of volunteers to:

1. Test https://github.com/apache/maven-ear-plugin/pull/24 with
skinnyModules option turned off (default behavior) and turned on (new
behavior) for the case when EAR archive contains WAR, SAR, HAR, RAR and WSR
modules.

2. Review changes in documentation of Maven EAR Plugin where skinnyModules
option of Maven EAR Plugin configuration is described.

3. Review changes in documentation of Maven EAR Plugin where libDirectory
property of Maven EAR Plugin module configuration is described.

Thank you.

Regards,
Marat Abrarov.