Maven EAR Plugin 3.0.2

abrarov
Hi community,

Does anybody know plans on release of Maven EAR Plugin (3.0.2+, i.e. next
version)? If there is an open resource where release plan / schedule can be
found then I appreciate if smbd could point it.

Thank you.

Regards,
Marat Abrarov.

Re: Maven EAR Plugin 3.0.2

On 29.10.19 17:10, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> Does anybody know plans on release of Maven EAR Plugin (3.0.2+, i.e. next
> version)? If there is an open resource where release plan / schedule can be
> found then I appreciate if smbd could point it.

First to say. This is an open source project so we have not schedules etc.

But what I can say is: I will take a look within the next two weeks so I
can create a new release ...

Would that help?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise