Maven Core Release 3.6.1

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi to all,

I want to cut a Core Release within two weeks (about 14.01.2019) if that
is Ok for everyone? If any objections please raise your hand.

currently I see in the JIRA the following issues open:

MNG-6530[1] which should be part of it (critical!)
MNG-6533[2]
MNG-6538[3] Upgrade to Maven Resolver version 1.3.2 (which is not yet
released; I will take care of that)

Do we have other issue which should be made it into the possible new
release ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6530