Maven Core Release 3.6.0

I want to start to cut the release on Wednesday (10.10.2018) / Thursday
(11.10.2018) ...

If something should be part of the release the countdown has started...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Core Release 3.6.0

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Michael,

On 08/10/18 20:33, Michael Osipov wrote:
> I am waiting for a positive vote on MRESOLVER. This should be final on Wednesday. I all is well, you could go on Thu/Fri.

Ok thats fine for me too..No problem..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

> Michael
>
>> Gesendet: Montag, 08. Oktober 2018 um 20:26 Uhr
>> Von: "Karl Heinz Marbaise" <[hidden email]>
>> An: "Maven Developers List" <[hidden email]>
>> Betreff: Maven Core Release 3.6.0
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to start to cut the release on Wednesday (10.10.2018) / Thursday
>> (11.10.2018) ...
>>
>> If something should be part of the release the countdown has started...
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Core Release 3.6.0

Robert Scholte-8
Based on the build-server results of Maven after this update we need a
Resolver 1.3.1 due to a NPE after the introduction of the FileTransformer.
I have an idea what the problem is, will fix it soon.

thanks,
Robert

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 20:33:24 +0200, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am waiting for a positive vote on MRESOLVER. This should be final on
> Wednesday. I all is well, you could go on Thu/Fri.
>
> Michael
>
>> Gesendet: Montag, 08. Oktober 2018 um 20:26 Uhr
>> Von: "Karl Heinz Marbaise" <[hidden email]>
>> An: "Maven Developers List" <[hidden email]>
>> Betreff: Maven Core Release 3.6.0
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to start to cut the release on Wednesday (10.10.2018) / Thursday
>> (11.10.2018) ...
>>
>> If something should be part of the release the countdown has started...
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Core Release 3.6.0

means we need another Maven Resolver Release before  I can start with
Core Release?

I can start a maven relolver release this evening....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise