Maven Core / MNG-6362 README.md / CONTRIBUTION.md

Maven Core / MNG-6362 README.md / CONTRIBUTION.md

I would like to integrate the issue MNG-6362 which contains only
enhancements for the README.md, CONTRIBUTION.md and a
pull_request_template.md (No code changes)..

It's intended to improve the experience for GitHub users..

You can take a look how it currently looks like via the following links:

https://github.com/apache/maven/blob/MNG-6362/.github/pull_request_template.md
https://github.com/apache/maven/blob/MNG-6362/CONTRIBUTING.md
https://github.com/apache/maven/tree/MNG-6362

If you have suggestions for enhancements/fixes etc.

Please come up with it....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Core / MNG-6362 README.md / CONTRIBUTION.md

Plamen Totev-2
That is great idea.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2. how can we test .github/pull_request_template? The idea seems interesting

I don't know if you can. But the way it works is pretty simple. When
you create a pull request the text box will be pre-populated with the
content of the pull_request_template.md file.

Regards,
Plamen Totev

Re: Maven Core / MNG-6362 README.md / CONTRIBUTION.md

Hi to all,

I want to know if we have more enhancements etc.

I would like to merge this as soon as possible to master...