Maven BOF session @ JavaOne

I'd like to send a proposal for a BOF session for this years JavaOne.
If anyone wants to join, let me know.

thanks,

Re: Maven BOF session @ JavaOne

Hervé BOUTEMY
Sorry, too far away for me...
I hope it will be accepted, others will join, and it will be a great
experience: we had such a BOF last week at Devoxx France with Arnaud, Brian
and me, and it was really nice

Le dimanche 9 avril 2017, 19:22:52 CEST Robert Scholte a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to send a proposal for a BOF session for this years JavaOne.
> If anyone wants to join, let me know.
>
> thanks,

Re: Maven BOF session @ JavaOne

Both my talk and the BOF have been accepted for JavaOne 2017.
I will host the BOF session together with Manfred Moser.
All are invited to join.

thanks,

Re: Maven BOF session @ JavaOne

Arnaud Héritier
Yeah. Congratulations !

Le sam. 29 juil. 2017 à 11:58, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Both my talk and the BOF have been accepted for JavaOne 2017.
> I will host the BOF session together with Manfred Moser.
> All are invited to join.
>
> thanks,

-----
Arnaud Héritier
http://aheritier.net
Mail/GTalk: aheritier AT gmail DOT com
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Re: Maven BOF session @ JavaOne

Brian Fox-2
Cool. I'll be there as well.

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 5:58 AM, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]>