Maven Archiver: Suppress Built-By header

Maven Archiver: Suppress Built-By header

Andreas Sewe-2
Hi,

in order to increase build reproduciblity, I am looking for a way to
suppress the Built-By manifest header the Maven Archiver automatically
generates. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a <archive> configuration
option to do this. The following didn't work either (it generated an
empty Built-By header instead):

 <archive>
   <manifestEntries>
     <Built-By/>
   </manifestEntries>
 </archive>

Does anyone know whether suppressing these headers is possible *without*
resorting to <manifestFile> and doing everything by hand.

Best wishes,

Andreas