Maven 3 and updateReleaseInfo=false

htekwani
Hi All,

I am trying to deploy an artifact using maven 3 but I don't want to update the RELEASE tag in the maven-metadata.xml. I am using "maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy-file" and while calling the deploy command I am setting -DupdateReleaseInfo=false. Still the RELEASE tag in metadata is getting updated.

Any clue how to stop maven 3 from updating the RELEASE tag?

Thanks
Henika

Re: Maven 3 and updateReleaseInfo=false

Benson Margulies