Quantcast

Maven 3.5.1 - MNG-6223: mvn -f path/to/dir

Maven 3.5.1 - MNG-6223: mvn -f path/to/dir

The issue is fixed both on Unix and on Windows (there was no failure message on
Windows, but basedir was not detected properly).

Please review before I merge to master.

Re: Maven 3.5.1 - MNG-6223: mvn -f path/to/dir

Hervé BOUTEMY
thinking more at it, I find other arguments for this
> > +if exist "%FILE_ARG%\*" (
implementation in mvn.cmd:
- it is equivalent to the Unix " if [ -d "${arg}" ]; then" from mvn
- it should behave better with extensions like polyglot