[Maven 1.0.2] How to do SSH/SCP/SFTP ?

Alexandre Touret
Hi all,
I am using maven 1.0.2 with JDK 1.4.2. How can I do SSH SCP and SFTP?
I was try ant:scp and ant:ssh but these tasks are not available into
this version of maven.

Do I try to execute the command with ant:exec ?

Thanks for your help
Alexandre

RE: [Maven 1.0.2] How to do SSH/SCP/SFTP ?

NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar
Hai Alexandre

     SCP Goal , you can install OpenSSH in the server and pscp.exe also.
Client side you can run pscp.exe and pageand.exe then use below code to
your plugin.jelly and run the goal. Do you need question reply to me.

****  pscp -scp localfile username@hostname:remotefile  **** use this
line for testing purpose.

<goal name="maven:pscp" description="scp copy">

    <ant:exec executable="d:/Temp/pscp.exe">
        <ant:arg line="-v"/>
    <ant:arg line="D:/Temp/example.txt Kumar@hostname:d:/Temp" />
<echo>Command Executed</echo>
    </ant:exec>

The above code working for me.

And SFTP goal you can use 'taskdef' import that class and it will work

Thanks
Kumar

I am using maven 1.0.2 with JDK 1.4.2. How can I do SSH SCP and SFTP?
I was try ant:scp and ant:ssh but these tasks are not available into
this version of maven.

Do I try to execute the command with ant:exec ?

Thanks for your help
Alexandre

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: [Maven 1.0.2] How to do SSH/SCP/SFTP ?

Alexandre Touret
Thanks for your response
how do you pass the password ?
Did you create public and private keys and log on your server without
pass any password ?

Thanks
Alexandre

NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:

>Hai Alexandre
>
>     SCP Goal , you can install OpenSSH in the server and pscp.exe
also.

>Client side you can run pscp.exe and pageand.exe then use below code to
>your plugin.jelly and run the goal. Do you need question reply to me.
>
>****  pscp -scp localfile username@hostname:remotefile  **** use this
>line for testing purpose.
>
><goal name="maven:pscp" description="scp copy">
>
>    <ant:exec executable="d:/Temp/pscp.exe">
> <ant:arg line="-v"/>
>    <ant:arg line="D:/Temp/example.txt Kumar@hostname:d:/Temp" />
><echo>Command Executed</echo>
>    </ant:exec>
>
>The above code working for me.
>
>And SFTP goal you can use 'taskdef' import that class and it will work
>
>Thanks
>Kumar

let me know your comments

Kumar