Mailing list links broken?

Jason Dillon
On this page:

It looks like the sub/unsub/post links like:

https://maven.apache.org/users-subscribe@...
https://maven.apache.org/users@...

Are broken.  These end up showing a “Page Not Found”.

The Archive links look okay.

The Other Archives are mostly okay, but the nabble.com links are broken too?

 * * *

Is anyone aware of this and/or is there a way to fix these so that community members can sub/unsub to lists?

—jason

Re: Mailing list links broken?

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Dillon,