MNG-6533 and MNG-6529

Mickael Istria-2
Hi all,

As part of a major performance improvement in m2e, we'd like to use the
ProjectBuilder.build(list_of_poms, ...) which drastically reduce CPU and
RAM consumption compared to iterating on ProjectBuilder.build(single_pom,
...).
We identified 2 relatively small limitations blocking m2e from adoption
ProjectBuilder.build(list_of_poms,...) that seems to just be missing
features compared to ProjectBuilder.build(single_pom...) because no-one
needed them to so far. We're covered these 2 issues in MNG-6529 and
MNG-6533; and there are pull requests open for both.
We'd appreciate if those can be targeted for review (and if everything is
fine, merge) as part of next release.

Thanks in advance.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>
developer, for Red Hat Developers <https://developers.redhat.com/>

Re: MNG-6533 and MNG-6529

rfscholte
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 18:48:19 +0100, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 for MNG-6529
> we'll just have to see how we merge changes done in the Maven branch with
> updates to the PR...

Right, looks like I cannot update the MNG-6529 branch with the PR.
So what to do now?

Robert