MNG-6123 for Maven 3.5.1

I would like to integrate MNG-6123[1] into Maven 3.5.1 (master)..which
needs a small change to one of the integration tests[2]

The IT's are fine see[3]

Are any objections?

If there are no objections I would like to merge to master on tuesday...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6123
[2]:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-integration-testing.git;a=commit;h=3a1f095ec845c94b8e21ea28e4ffe69a01c29f4b
[3]:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-3.x-jenkinsfile/job/MNG-6123-detect-self-references/

Re: MNG-6123 for Maven 3.5.1

rfscholte
Hi Karl Heinz,

comparing the key is often good enough, but I wonder if we should include
the packaging type as well.
On the other hand, if there's another module with the same GA, then you'll
have an issue as well.

Would be good to add a comment here that says ignoring type and
classifiers is intended and seems valid here for the reason mentioned
above.

thanks,
Robert