MKS Support

Niklas Grossmann
Hi,

this seems to be a reoccuring question, is anybody working on MKS Source
Integrity support? I found some mails from May/June last year in the
archive but nothing else.

Regards,
  Niklas.
--
Niklas Grossmann

Re: MKS Support

Emmanuel Venisse-2
Hi,

I don't think or maybe an hidden development.

Emmanuel

Niklas Grossmann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> this seems to be a reoccuring question, is anybody working on MKS Source
> Integrity support? I found some mails from May/June last year in the
> archive but nothing else.
>
> Regards,
>   Niklas.

PVCS integration

Tim.reilly
Can anyone tell me what the state of PVCS integration is.
I recall some discussions a while ago that a provider for PVCS was in the
works?

Re: PVCS integration

Mike Perham-3-3
I'm not aware of any.  If it's not here, it doesn't exist.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/scm/trunk/maven-scm-providers/

On 4/3/07, Tim Reilly <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me what the state of PVCS integration is.
> I recall some discussions a while ago that a provider for PVCS was in the
> works?

Re: PVCS integration

Emmanuel Venisse-2
We have an issue in jira about it (SCM-34) with an implementation, but before to go in svn, I want someone clean the code that contain cvs provider code too and we need tests too.

Emmanuel