MJAVADOC-97 failing IT

Robert Scholte

Hi, I'm looking into some open issues and noticed a failing IT, both on my machine and by Jenkins: MJAVADOC-97.The issue has to do with enabling internal/external dependency references as links[1] The build.log shows the following:[DEBUG] Trying to add links for dependencies...
[ERROR] Error fetching link: http://myhost/module1/apidocs/package-list. Ignored it.
[DEBUG] Added Javadoc link: http://commons.apache.org/lang/apidocs for commons-lang:commons-lang:jar:2.4
[DEBUG] Added Javadoc link: http://junit.org/apidocs for junit:junit:jar:3.8.2
[DEBUG] Added Javadoc link: http://maven.apache.org/maven-artifact/apidocs for org.apache.maven:maven-artifact:jar:2.2.0 The IT fails, because of the following check     if ( contentOptions1.contains( "http://maven.apache.org/maven-artifact/apidocs" ) )
    {
        System.err.println( "link for maven-artifact added: " + options1 );
        return false;
    } It seems that every link is checked. According to the test I assume the maven apidocs didn't exist, but now it's redirected to the latest released version (i.e. http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.3/maven-artifact/apidocs/)Has this redirect been configured recently?Is there some other way to verify that it's linking to the right apidocs? -Robert [1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-97