[MCHECKSTYLE] release for upstream checkstyle

[MCHECKSTYLE] release for upstream checkstyle

Benjamin Marwell
Hi everyone,

since the classloader issue is resolved in the master branch, I'd like
to suggest a release before merging the violation class PR.

The sooner the better (for the checkstyle team anyway).

Thanks,
Ben

Re: [MCHECKSTYLE] release for upstream checkstyle

Enrico Olivelli
Ben
It is a good idea.

Any volunteer?

Enrico

Il ven 10 gen 2020, 18:46 Benjamin Marwell <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi everyone,
>
> since the classloader issue is resolved in the master branch, I'd like
> to suggest a release before merging the violation class PR.
>
> The sooner the better (for the checkstyle team anyway).
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Re: [MCHECKSTYLE] release for upstream checkstyle

Enrico Olivelli
Okay

If No one objects I will prepare for a release.

Currently ASF CI is not very healthy, as soon as I am confident I will run
the procedure

Enrico

Il dom 12 gen 2020, 08:35 Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Ben
> It is a good idea.
>
> Any volunteer?
>
> Enrico
>
> Il ven 10 gen 2020, 18:46 Benjamin Marwell <[hidden email]> ha
> scritto:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> since the classloader issue is resolved in the master branch, I'd like
>> to suggest a release before merging the violation class PR.
>>
>> The sooner the better (for the checkstyle team anyway).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ben

Re: [MCHECKSTYLE] release for upstream checkstyle

Enrico Olivelli
This is red....
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven-checkstyle-plugin/job/master/

We need it blue :-)