[M2] Plugins

Joachim Sautter-3
Hello
is the new version of the scm plugin and the cruisecontrol plugin
working with maven2?

Re: [M2] Plugins

Emmanuel Venisse-2
Hi,

Joachim Sautter wrote:
> Hello
> is the new version of the scm plugin and the cruisecontrol plugin
> working with maven2?

No, because they use jelly, and we don't use it in m2.
In m2, all plugins are written in java (prefered way) or with marmalade.

Emmanuel

Re: [M2] Plugins

Joachim Sautter-3
HI,
when you publish this two plugins?  I am asking because I am writing my
thesis with maven an when this two plugins come in the next time i will
change to maven2.
Joachim.
Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Joachim Sautter wrote:
>
>> Hello
>> is the new version of the scm plugin and the cruisecontrol plugin
>> working with maven2?
>

> No, because they use jelly, and we don't use it in m2.
> In m2, all plugins are written in java (prefered way) or with marmalade.
>
> Emmanuel

Re: [M2] Plugins

Emmanuel Venisse-2
Actually, we don't focus on plugin rewriting, we let users contribute to
it, and we focus on m2 architecture.

I think they'll be available for 2.0 final

Emmanuel