Look for solutions for Error : assembly. Xml doesn't exist

Look for solutions for Error : assembly. Xml doesn't exist

Xiang Fisher
Hi Dev team,

it has been killing me for days that when I run maven command
:

mvn clean package install -Dcheckstyle.skip=true
-DskipTests=true -Dpgp.skip=true -DskipITs -Drat.skip=true

errors below encounted. And to figure it out, I searched
lots of doc in google and official site but none was helpful.

Thus, im wandering if I could get some help from you guys
and look forward to receiving the solution from u, many thx.

BR
Fisher