License implications of using integration package for VS

License implications of using integration package for VS

Shane Isbell
Has anyone on this list dealt with using the integration package for VS,
particularly for any open-source projects? The IDE integration features look
good, but I am uncertain as to all the license implications with the PLK and
thus reluctant to go this route without more info.

Shane

Re: License implications of using integration package for VS

brettporter
Administrator
Can you point us at some license info?

On 12/03/2007, at 1:44 PM, Shane Isbell wrote:

> Has anyone on this list dealt with using the integration package
> for VS,
> particularly for any open-source projects? The IDE integration
> features look
> good, but I am uncertain as to all the license implications with
> the PLK and
> thus reluctant to go this route without more info.
>
> Shane

Re: License implications of using integration package for VS

Shane Isbell
Hi Brett,

I created this issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN-13 and attached
a copy of the license.