Laszlo

Jamie Bisotti
Is anyone else using Laszlo?  Is anyone aware of a Maven plug-in for Laszlo?
--
Jamie Bisotti
Software Engineer

Re: Laszlo

Webb Morris
I've been playing with laszlo lately, but not to the point of using a build tool for the project.
I just use the eclipse plug-in and then deploy the swf files out to my server.

WM

--- Jamie Bisotti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is anyone else using Laszlo?  Is anyone aware of a Maven plug-in for Laszlo?
> --
> Jamie Bisotti
> Software Engineer
> Lexmark International, Inc.

Yahoo! Mail

Re: Laszlo

Alex Soto
not yet, but plan to eventually on my latest project. Keep the community
here informed on what you find out if you have the time.

Good luck,
Alex