Quantcast

Kudos

Eric Kolotyluk
OK, I had to move my Nexus to a different server.
  1. I installed the latest version of Nexus Pro on the new server.
  2. I copied over sonatype-work from the old server to the new server
  3. I installed the license
  4. It just works :-))
Great work Sonatype for continuing to improve the ease of administration.

Cheers, Eric

Re: Kudos

Brian Fox
Thanks for the feedback Eric