Junit tests

Bahaa Nasrallah
Hi,
I need to know if after running the unit tests is there any variable
that indicates if any of the tests has failed?
I want after compiling the project to run unit tests and then
depending if the whole tests pass then i continue with another targets
otherwise i want to send an email showing which tests failed and which
tests passed and then to halt.
The property maven.test.failure.ignore doesn't help me in this case
cause it will terminate the build before i can send the email.

Thanks in advance,
Bahaa

Re: Junit tests

Brett Porter
you should set the ignore property to 'true' so that the failure
doesn't halt the build, then look at 'maven.test.failure' to see if
they failed or not.

- Brett