Join us for Nexus Office Hours

Manfred Moser-4
Hey everyone,

We'll be hosting Nexus Office Hours each month starting this Friday, March
22 from 1PM-2PM EDT (GMT-0400) on Google+ Hangout On Air! Brian Fox, Rich
Seddon and I will demo the latest in Nexus and we'll be dedicating most of
the hour to Q&A time with you!

How to join: No registration required! Just RSVP on Google+, and the event
will appear in your calendar. You can join through your calendar invite or
by returning to the event page at the start of the hangout. If you just want
to watch, you will be able to see the live streaming on our YouTube channel
or view it later at your own convenience.

Ask questions live! Sign up for one of the spots on our panel in the video
conference. Just leave us a comment on the event page and we'll invite you
in before we go live. Space is limited on the panel, so be sure to sign up
early!

Join us: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cstc3ac2ijh0a97s9snqqjrpsrg

Please feel free to pass along this invite to your friends and colleagues.

Hope you can make it,

Manfred
Sonatype Trainer and Author