JenkinsFile asfMavenTlpPlgnBuild()

I've created an extra groovy-method for the JenkinsFile for maven-plugins:
asfMavenTlpPlgnBuild()

It's close to asfMavenTlpStdBuild(), but this one will also run the
project against multiple Maven versions.

This is NOT solved by a complete matrix of os * jdk * maven.

Instead it'll run per OS all Maven versions with their preferred JDK.
After that all remaining JDKs are executed with their preferred Maven
version.

That should be good enough to confirm that all combinations work.

First successful run was on JXR[1]. If this looks good enough, we can
replace it for all plugins.

thanks,
Robert

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven-jxr/job/asfMavenTlpPlgnBuild/

Re: JenkinsFile asfMavenTlpPlgnBuild()

On 01/07/18 19:04, Robert Scholte wrote:
> It looks like the Jenkins upgrade of today broke the notification-script
>
> Not sure if I have enough time to try to fix this.

It looks it works now...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise