JUnit testing with Maven

A_Chitra

Hello all,
I have two projects (two enterprise applications) developed in RAD.  One application has JUnit test cases to test the other application.  Is it possible to  automate the testing using Maven.  Please advise me.
Thanking you,
Regards,
Chitra

RE: JUnit testing with Maven

Jeff Jensen-3
RTFM:
 - go to Maven website
 - click plugins link
 - search the page for "junit"

Re: JUnit testing with Maven

Martijn Dashorst-5
A_Chitra wrote:

>Hello all,
>I have two projects (two enterprise applications) developed in RAD.  One application has JUnit test cases to test the other application.  Is it possible to  automate the testing using Maven.  Please advise me.

You'd have to do a multiproject in order for this to work. Are you
talking about unit testing without the need of a deployed application,
or integration testing on a deployed application?

The requirements for both in terms of server availability are disjunct,
and consequently you'd need different plugins to do so.
I only have experience using the standard test plugin. But there are
people who use maven for integration testing etc.

Martijn

RE: JUnit testing with Maven

Jeff Jensen-3
I have the same setup and multiproject is not needed because our dir
structure is simple enough.  To do so, use a relative dir name for the test
dir, e.g. ${basedir}/../testproject/src/test.