*JDK 11 is now in Rampdown Phase one***
The overall feature set is frozen. No further JEPs will be targeted to
this release.We’ve forked the main-line source repository, jdk/jdk, to
the jdk/jdk11 stabilization repository. Any changes pushed to jdk/jdk or
jdk/client are now bound for JDK 12.
* For more details , see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list
* The Rampdown Phase one process .
*Note: -* Early-Access build archive format on Windows has changed to zip.
Since our last email the following JEPs have been targeted to JDK 11 :
* 181: Nest-Based Access Control
* 315: Improve Aarch64 Intrinsics
* 330: Launch Single-File Source-Code Programs
* 331: Low-Overhead Heap Profiling
* 332: Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3
* 333: ZGC: A Scalable Low-Latency Garbage Collector (Experimental)
* 336: *Deprecate the Pack200 Tools and API*