Quantcast

Is there a tool or plugin to scan a project and suggest Maven dependencies?

Is there a tool or plugin to scan a project and suggest Maven dependencies?

dkarr
I seem to remember seeing some mention somewhere of a tool or plugin
that can scan a project and "suggest" some or all of the required Maven
dependencies for the project. Can someone point me to that, if I'm
remembering this correctly?

Re: Is there a tool or plugin to scan a project and suggest Maven dependencies?

Nick_S
I think you mean the dependency:analyze goal[1].

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/analyze-mojo.html

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.
Claus Sluterweg 125
2012 WS Haarlem
www.iprofs.nl

Nick Stolwijk wrote:
> I think you mean the dependency:analyze goal[1].
>
> [1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/analyze-mojo.html

That was it, thanks.