Is local repository configuration changed??

Is local repository configuration changed??

Anatol Pomozov
I try to build maven2 from sources. But seems that my current
configuration in ~/.m2/settings.xml does not affects to m2-bootstrap.
Bootstrat process tries to redownload all dependencied to
~/.m2/repository.

Two weeks ago following settings.xml have worked. Do I miss changes in
config file???

<settings>
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <active>true</active>
      <localRepository>/opt/develop/m2-repository</localRepository>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
</settings>

--
anatol

Re: Is local repository configuration changed??

Emmanuel Venisse-2
Yes, localRepository is now under settings.

Emmanuel

Anatol Pomozov wrote:

> I try to build maven2 from sources. But seems that my current
> configuration in ~/.m2/settings.xml does not affects to m2-bootstrap.
> Bootstrat process tries to redownload all dependencied to
> ~/.m2/repository.
>
> Two weeks ago following settings.xml have worked. Do I miss changes in
> config file???
>
> <settings>
>   <profiles>
>     <profile>
>       <active>true</active>
>       <localRepository>/opt/develop/m2-repository</localRepository>
>     </profile>
>   </profiles>
> </settings>

Re: Is local repository configuration changed??

jdcasey