Is --fail-at-end buggy?

Tibor Digana
I think this is bug (mvn --fail-at-end) because intermediate modules are
skipped. Unlike --fail-never runs all modules but returns exit 0. I want
exit 1 with --fail-at-end .

WDYT?

Cheers
Tibor

Re: Is --fail-at-end buggy?

Tibor Digana
From user perspective this is our problem.

>> With fail-at-end, a module fails but we do not stop independent modules
from success.

Because there the feature is useless in real life.
The user does not really have any option to continue with all modules,
finally getting exit code 0 or 1.