Installing Nexus with BitNami

jotamartos

I'm Jota from Bitnami project. One of the aims of BitNami is to simplify the deployment of popular web applications. Each application in the BitNami Library includes all the dependencies it needs to run, are completely free and can be deployed as all-in-one free native installers, virtual machines and Cloud Images.

We have a first version of the installers and we would like that, if possible, someone could provide feedback before releasing them in Bitnami.

You can download the installers using these links:

http://downloads.bitnami.com/files/download/nexus/bitnami-nexus-2.11.1.01-0-osx-x86_64-installer.app.zip

md5: 6a7e5ae0ca5252feace021f9e1b8dec6

http://downloads.bitnami.com/files/download/nexus/bitnami-nexus-2.11.1.01-0-windows-installer.exe

md5: d74dab66df06663ed06104639038783c