Including bouncycastle when using maven-assembly-plugin

Including bouncycastle when using maven-assembly-plugin

Benjamin Damm
Hello folks,

  We're starting to use maven in our shop and for the most part the transition
is going fairly well.  There's a couple things we're stuck on though.  One is
the problem of assembling a jar from a collection of jars; if one of the
collection is a JCE provider (Bouncycastle), the jar needs to be signed.

  How do I include bouncycastle ?

  Attached is the pom we're using.

Thanks,
-Ben

--
Benjamin Damm
Silver Spring Networks

sanitized.pom.xml (1K) Download Attachment